Friday, August 1, 2014

I did it!

Starting a blog was on my bucket list for the summer. Since the days of summer are passing by at Mach 10 speed, I figured that it was time to bite the bullet. This morning I watched a video about creating a blog through Google, and now I am typing my first post and figuring out the logistics. I could be wasting my time because others might not find what I have to say worthy of being read. That's ok! I am doing this for me- to record my journey and thoughts and share just in case it will help someone else. I don't have all of the answers for being a mom, running, teaching, eating clean or coaching, but I am doing the best I can and trying to learn along the way. This isn't a long post because I want to spend time on my other pages as well. Here's to sharing and hoping that I inspire someone along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment